TFP ESCAPE 24- How did you manage to silence the comms? - Knockout marveled trailing beside the newly proven leader of the Deceptions as they walked hastily toward the command center. - And the flush? A brilliant stroke.TFP ESCAPE 24 by Darst-Llah
Starscream cast him a sidelong glance.
- Not my doing - he reluctantly admitted.
- Really? But... - suddenly it dawned on the medic whose doing it may have been. - So what's the plan anyway?
- Full sails on and get the frag as far from here as possible. - came a quick reply.
- But... we've got the ship, why run?
That stopped Starscream dead in his tracks. The seeker turned to the confused AstonMartin:
- Your autobot teammates didn't share much with you, did they? Any reason why I should? - Starscream drawled out and looked at the bright medic a bit more intently:
- ... Ah... you want to claim your former position by my side, am I right?
- I did help you get the ship - Knockout spread his hands palms up as if saying :"you can't argue with that".
Starscream gave him a once over and r
Escape! 10Escape! 10 by Darst-Llah
The trip to the pick up point was conducted in silence. There hasn't been much fooling around since the autobots left. Jack, Miko and Raf would still visit the base nearly every day, sometimes they were taken there by agent Fowler or Jack's mom, but mostly there would be one of the troopers to pick them up after school.
Ratchet would barely leave the hanger these days, scouting for the remaining decepticons and energon signatures. Sometimes he would detect them. Humans took care of it now.
Disorganised and disoriented, the cons put up little fight as they were offered to surrender and get sent to Cybertron.
They were mine workers mostly, and didn't want to stay on Earth anyway.
It was so boring since the bots left. For Miko, at least. Raf got to learn cybertronian under Ratchets tutelage, Jack was eager to start his own training with Fowler or whoever else would be assigned as his supervisor . What was there for Miko? Nothing. She would return to Japan in few months and never see her f